GEOxyz is an independent company specialized in hydrographic, geophysical & geotechnical and topographical surveys, site investigations, off shore renewable energy support and crew transfers. The Company operates primarily in the North Sea basin and liaises with highly qualified people (about ~ 120 employees) as well as state of the art assets (vessels, measurement and analytical instruments). The current business has about €30,0 million worth in sales.
As Data Reporting Coördinator you are responsible for:
- Coordinating al the steps needed to process the raw data into the final product/report.
- Guiding and supporting the data processors on board, on the vessels and at the subcontractors.
- Advising the commercial department, the project management team and the vessels on all data related topics.
- Controling the completeness and the quality of the data delivery and end product.
- Monitoring the progress of the projects and the in time delivery to the customer.
- Staying informed about upcoming projects and the processing en reporting requirements linked to them , plus ensuring the correct set-up of the dataflows.
- Min. 3 years experience with survey and dataprocessing or similar offshore projects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of offshore terminology is a plus
- Very good knowledge of CAD, processing software and Microsoft office
- Prepared to make short trips to the Vessels
no experience required
- Challenging job in a fast growing environment
- A good working climate within a young dynamic team
- Attractive remuneration
- the chance to work with the newest high-tech equipment on various projects and locations